Vedesoft is looking for a UI/UX Designer to join our team. On this position you will assist with the research and design production of various assets used on our clients’ websites, mobile apps and/or social media channels, and also help with the creation of brand identity for our ongoing projects.
You will have the opportunity to be part of a young, dynamic and small design team, which provides a wide range of design challenges to expand your personal skillset. You will mostly work under the supervision of a Senior Designer, but you are also expected to be able to complete tasks on your own.
- Design and production of assets for marketing projects such as websites, ux flows, ui redesigns of existing solutions, mobile app graphics, social media graphics and banners, static and rich banner ads, email templates and PR campaigns.
- Management and production digital design assets with their desired sizing, quality and formats;
- Excellent collaborative work with all teams involved in the development processes;
- Support on existing projects, which require problem solving and expanding the existing design content with smart even more awesome solutions;
- Translation of branding and online marketing strategies into effective designs;
- Ensure consistency of all brand and creative assets across digital customer touch points;
- Proficiency in using design and software tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch and/or Figma;
- Able to work with deadlines and accommodate to the everchanging business and creative needs;
- Confident prioritising and working under pressure, knowing when to create fast low-fidelity mockups and when to deliver pixel-perfect design;
- Familiarity with design techniques (such as producing prototypes to “defend” your design concepts);
- Ability to create and follow design systems and brand identity guidelines;
- Eagerness to search and follow new trends and regulations;
- Excellent understanding of visual elements (layouts, types and fonts. consistency between components, latest web animation trends, etc.);
- Knowledge of UX best practices would be considered an advantage;
- Knowledge of user-centered design principles
Benefits of working with us:
- Excellent remuneration for the position and a friendly environment;
- Innovative, interesting and challenging projects for local and international clients;
- Possibility to join a multi-skilled team with creative, management and development experience and to take part in the further team-building and growth;
- Flexibility in working time;
- Various team activities;
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV and portfolio in English.
*Only CVs with portfolio attached will be looked at and considered.