Mid to Senior
Vedesoft is looking for a Frontend Web Developer to join our team. On this position you will assist with the implementation of new features in our products, as well as take care of our existing code and optimise it in any way possible, while providing support on various projects that we are assigned to by our clients.
The ideal candidate should have a strong understanding of web standards and best practices.
Skills and qualifications
- 3+ years of experience in Frontend Web Development;
- Experience with Frontend JS libraries (React.js, Vue.js)
- Good understanding of Bootstrap 3 and 4
- Using standards-compliant HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience with CSS preprocessors (LESS/SASS)
- Knowledge of version control systems (preferably GIT)
- Ability to work with a linux-based system (Debian, Ubuntu, etc.)
- Experience with Agile (Scrum, Kanban);
- Ability to spot UX problems in designs early in the development process and propose alternatives
- Understanding cross-browser, cross-platform development;
- Solid performer - both independently and in a team;
- Experience with CMS platforms like Wordpress and OctoberCMS is a plus;
Benefits of working with us:
- Excellent remuneration for the position and a friendly environment;
- Innovative, interesting and challenging projects for local and international clients;
- Possibility to join a multi-skilled team with creative, management and development experience and to take part in the further team-building and growth;
- Flexibility in working time;
- Various team activities;
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV and portfolio in English.