Founded in 2017 as a startup in the educational field, Vedesoft is a software development and digital services company based in Sofia, Bulgaria.
Our team of professionals masters all fields of the digital industry. Combining technical expertise with industry know-how, we help businesses reach their goals in Healthcare & Fitness, Fintech, E- Commerce & Retail, Law, Manufacturing and other.
We are a growing organisation with presence in Bulgaria, Germany, Austria, Finland, Sweden, France and the Netherlands.
Read on if you believe that you can contribute to our mission in delivering excellent UX and a high-quality code, to be ahead of our competitors, and bring great value to our customers.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are currently looking for a talented Front-end Developer to join our team and apply the latest technologies in our projects.
YOUR DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Be part of an agile/lean team to expand existing software and build new features;
- Apply good practices in the coding;
- Analyse and implement business requirements;
- Collaborate with other teammates in cross-functional teams to achieve goals and provide code reviews;
- Participate in fixing existing code issues to help improve overall code quality;
- Collaborate with various testing and operational teams to help troubleshoot issues.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR
- extensive knowledge of the React library;
- not being afraid of REST API;
- ability to tell the difference between ES5 and ES6;
- knowledge of Unit test;
- knowledge of good frontend practices and tools;
- ability to turn wireframe/mockup into code using not only JS, but also your HTML5 & CSS knowledge;
- knowledge of good UX practices;
- experience working with Webpack, VueJS, TailwindCSS, would be considered an additional advantage as those are some of the technologies that we use daily.
- Ability to scope and estimate required development efforts;
- Experience using software version control and issue tracking systems;
- Ability to effectively communicate ideas and solutions to software development problems.
- Able to work independently with attention to detail;
- Intellectually curious and lifelong learner.
- Ready to share a joke and a good laugh.
- Internal training program;
- Excellent remuneration for the position and a friendly environment;
- Innovative, interesting and challenging projects for local and international clients;
- Possibility to join a multi-skilled team with creative, management and development experience and to take part in the further team-building and growth;
- Flexibility in working time;
- Company laptop;
- Additional healthcare package;
- Sports card;
- Various team activities;