Information we collect
- Personal information (personal data) that you provide and/or send to our Website by e-mail or otherwise will be used by VEDESOFT in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Personal Data Protection Act. Any other message or material you submit to the Website, such as questions, comments, suggestions and the like, will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary.
- Through its Website, VEDESOFT will collect, process and store only personal information (eg: your name, address, telephone number or e-mail address) that you have provided voluntarily.
- In some cases, VEDESOFT may automatically (i.e. not through registration) collect technical information when you connect to our Website, which is not personal information (eg: information about the type of operating system and the type the Internet browser you use, the domain name of the website from which you connect to our Website, etc.).
- Cookies - small text files, by installing which, VEDESOFT ensures the best possible use of its website, by storing user information, restoring user information, tracking actions, identification and other similar activities.
- VEDESOFT has the right, but not the express obligation, to use and/or install cookies in order to track its actions and provide relevant information.
- right of access to your personal data processed by the VEDESOFT;
- the right to request the appropriate correction, deletion or blocking of your personal data and the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data when there are legal grounds for doing so;
If you want to exercise your right to access or correct your personal data, you can contact us in a way convenient for you. The ways of collecting and sharing personal information that we use are:
- Contact form, through which requests from our customers and/or users registered on the Website are served;